The Right Services
Lindsay Pimentel Hand to Shoulder Rehab offers comprehensive Occupational and Physical therapy for the Hand, Elbow, Shoulder, and the Cervical Spine.
We take pride in our one-on-one, manual approach to recovery, and compliment our treatments with many cutting edge techniques, orthotics (splints) and modalities. We are constantly on the move to find the best, most effective way to treat our patients, and return them as quickly as possible to doing what they do best.
We offer comprehensive upper extremity and cervical spine therapy to our clients.
Our therapy services include:
- Treatment of the Hand, Wrist and Elbow; such as repetitive strains, nerve injuries, arthritic conditions, deformities, fractures as well as the more complex tendon/ligament repairs, crushing injuries, joint replacements, amputations Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, TOS and more.
- Custom and Prefabricated Orthotics and Casts, to assist in promoting recovery and regaining functional use of the hand and upper extremity.
- Functional Prosthetic Training
- Treatment of the Shoulder and Cervical Spine including Impingements, tendonitis, instabilities, muscular and ligament tears and repairs. fractures, joint replacements, headaches, nerve conditions, facial weakness and thoracic rib dysfunction.
- Lymphatic Drainage and Edema Management of both the upper and lower extremities.
- Dexterity training and Sensory reeducation.
Massage therapy services:
- We have a team of massage therapists trained to provide varying styles of therapeutic massage, which compliments our approach to wellness of the whole body.